• State: Italy
• Region: Piedmont
• Province: Asti
• Coordinates: Lat. 44° 51' 55'' N | Long. 7° 56' 47'' E
• Altitude: 321 meters above sea level
• Surface area: 10.85 km²
• Neighboring municipalities: Isolabella (province of Turin), Montà (province of Cuneo), Poirino (province of Turin), Pralormo (province of Turin), Valfenera
• Postcode: 14010
• Dialing code: 0141
• ISTAT code: 005033
• Land registry code: C438
• Seismic classification: zone 4 (very low seismicity)
• Climatic classification: zone E, 2752 heating degree days
• Name of inhabitants: cellarenghesi
• Patron saint: S. Firmino | October 11th
• Distance from Asti: 25 km
Agricultural center of the High Monferrato, located on the extreme western offshoots of Asti region hills degrading towards the Turin plain and the Po river.
The inhabited area rises on a not very high hilly ridge, mostly along the road that climbs from the bottom of the valley.
The main local resource is cattle breeding; the prevailing crops are those of cereals and fodder.