• State: Italy
• Region: Piedmont
• Province: Asti
• Coordinates: Lat. 44° 41' 24'' N | Long. 8° 18' 13'' E
• Altitude: 447 meters above sea level
• Surface area: 11.84 km²
• Neighboring municipalities: Bubbio, Calamandrana, Canelli, Bormida Monastery, Rocchetta Palafea, Sessame
• Postcode: 14050
• Dialing code: 0141
• ISTAT code: 005021
• Land registry code: C022
• Seismic classification: zone 4 (very low seismicity)
• Climate classification: zone E, 2858 heating degree days
• Name inhabitants: cassinaschesi
• Patron saint: S. Ilario di Poitiers | January 13th
• Distance from Asti: 34 km
Cassinasco is the border, the limit, the Langa frontier.
You realize this by climbing the hairpin bends from Canelli, when the first hazel groves appear, alternating with the vines in a geometry of shapes and colors that takes on a special charm in spring and autumn.
It is the gateway to the Langa of Asti, the best welcome that this land of vines and woods, towers and parishes can offer to those arriving from Asti, Alba, Canelli, and Turin.