Rural village of ancient origin, whose castle, built in the Middle Ages, was rebuilt in the eighteenth and nineteenth centuries as a result of the devastation suffered by the French in 1706. The original construction of the remains of a square tower and sections of the walls.
The Parish Church of S. Secondo, of ancient origin, but completely rebuilt at the end of the 18th century, has a neo-Gothic facade. On a hill in front of the town stands the ancient church of San Secondo, from the twelfth century, well-preserved in its primitive forms.
The façade, facing west, with a single central portal, is largely covered in sandstone; presents decorations in which zoomorphic figures appear, phytomorphic but also anthropomorphic. The interior, characterized by pointed vaults, has three naves, separated by columns with round and square sections, with richly carved capitals.
Central apse preserves a fourteenth-century fresco depicting Christ between two saints.