The Church of S. Sebastiano, called “Oratory of S. Sebastiano”, is better known as the Church of S. Michele.
The building was built on ancient foundations, around 1663.
To highlight, within this structure, a tribune for singers with decoration of absolute originality and color liveliness.
Linked to the cult of S. Michele there is a secular religious company, characterized by a white dress, present at all religious events.
It stands in a panoramic position.