The original Church can be dated to 1600s.
As we see it today, it is the result of a redevelopment that took place in 1879.
The church, dedicated to the patrons of the village St. John the Baptist and St. Emerenziana, has three naves.
The designer was Mella Edoardo di Vercelli.
It stands in a panoramic position.
Comune di Maranzana
- Chiesa Parrocchiale
BeWeb - Beni Ecclesiastici in WEB