Maretto's most significant monument is the parish church dedicated to SS. Mary and Michael.
It was built in the first half of the 18th century.
The church has a beautiful 18th-century brick facade, distributed on two orders and punctuated by pilasters.
The interior, with one nave and side chapels, is fully decorated.
The high altar in painted scagliola from 1741 and the 17th-century statue of St. Michael are valuable.
It stands in a panoramic position.
BeWeb - Beni Ecclesiastici in WEB
- Chiesa dei Santi Maria e Michele
- Parish Church of Santi Maria e Michele
GAL BMA - Gruppo di Azione Locale del Basso Monferrato Astigiano
- Comune di Maretto (AT)