On the top of the hill, surrounded by the houses of the village, stands the Castle, a witness of the past.
Probably built in the thirteenth century, it underwent many renovations with the passing of time, which changed its appearance, until, in 1944, it was subjected to the constraint placed by the Belle Arti that forbids arbitrary transformations.
Its ancient walls hold the memories of noble families among which, with certainty, we remember the Radicati, the Avogadro, the Miroglio, the Frejlino, the Scozia.
Deprived of the imposing circular tower, which once characterized it, today the Castle presents itself with its recently plastered eighteenth-century façade, which conceals the rest of the medieval construction.
- PINO D'ASTI (castello)
GAL BMA - Gruppo di Azione Locale del Basso Monferrato Astigiano
- Comune di Pino d’Asti (AT)